§1 Scope and usage
- Authorized to use this website are only those users that are of age and legally allowed to act on their behalfs, or that act in accordance with their authorized represantatives.
- At any time can we restrict or completely shut down this website or individual content, services or functions of the website. Especially, we do not guarantee the functioning of this website or its services or functions, nor compatibility to the system of the user.
§2 Data protection
§3 Content, functions and services
- The main feature of this website is the free-of-cost information around the topics quantum physics and quantum mechanics, where we over time try to highlight the most important subtopics like the particle-wave duality, the uncertainty principle, the Schrödinger equation, superposition of states and entanglement, and many more. We try to only put up correct information that can help our users. However, wrong or misleading information on the website can never be fully excluded. We are not liable for any damage or costs that originate due to any such wrong or misleading information.
- Besides content on the website that is put up by Tecia AB or its freelance collaborators, the website contains additional functions, like the comment functionality for certain articles or the contact form, where users can put in information. We are not liable for information that is put in by users in any way. We do, however, try to educate a responsible use for these functionalities. For example, comments to articles are checked by us before being published on the website. Note that this can lead to a delay between commenting and appearance on the website. We have the right to block comments without stating any reasons, so that they do not display on the website. Especially, we can use this right if comments have the appearance to violate agains applicable law, to contain links to other websites, which violate agains applicable law, or if the comments contain spam or advertisement.
- For any content as texts, photos, videos, etc as well as the layout of this website, Tecia AB or the licensor or the given author has the copyright.
- You are allowed to do printouts of our pages for your private use and you can use links to our website or subpages in your mails, messages or your website. However, it is strictly forbidden to publish content or layout of our website on other websites (commercial or private) or on print media of any kind. Additionaly, any remodelling of our contents for subsequent use is forbidden.
- If a user has the suspicion, that his or her copyright is infringed by improper use on this website (by us or the shared content of another user), this first user has to immediately indicate this situation to us. After receiving an inquiry of this kind, we will immediately check named suspicion, and on cofirmation of named suspicion we will immediately remove the corresponding content from this website. The user commits to refrain from any legal steps against us, unless we comply with named inquiry within four weaks after receiving it.
- The copyright for sharing of content, for example with the comment function, is described in the next paragraph.
§5 Sharing of content – responsibility of the user and copyright
- The responsibility for any content shared by a user lies at this user.
- When a user shares content, the copyright remains at this user, but by sharing the content, the user transfers a free-of-cost, underlicensable, transferable, non-exclusive, worldwide, and timewise unlimited license to Tecia AB to use the content shared by the user.
- We do not guarantee, that the content shared in the comment function or by other means on the website is shown on the website. The user agrees furthermore, that we can block certain comments or other content meaningly (e.g. if we suspect content violating applicable law, or containing spam or advertisements). The user will not hold Tecia AB responsible, if content gets lost, e.g. due to hacker attacks.
- If damage or costs arise due to content shared by a user, e.g. due to legal steps taken against Tecia AB, the user that shared respective content agrees to replace theses costs or the costs corresponding to the damage that arose.
- Users agree that we are not responsible for content shared by a user, especially not for mistakes or wrong or misleading information, and we are not resposible for damage or costs that arise due to content shared by a user.
- Further responsibilities of the user when sharing content, in order to protect other users, are contained in the following paragraph.
§6 Responsibilities of users and protection of other users
- When sharing content, the user is obligated to restrict herself/himself to content, for which all of the following conditions apply.
- The user has the copyright and all necessary rights to share the content on this website.
- The content does not contain any non-approved commercial content, as for example spam.
- The content does not violate swedish, european or international applicable law. Neither does the shared content contain links to articles, websites or services that violate any named applicable law.
- The content does not harm other users in any way, especially not financially or mentally. Especially, the content does not contain rant or torrent of hatred, is not pornographic, is not threatening, and does not mob other users.
- Content that raises our suspicion to not be in accordance with one or more of the above-mentioned conditions, or to contradict good taste, can be blocked or deleted by us.
- The security of this website and the entered user data is dear to our heart. We protect them by using standardized security mechanisms, but nevertheless cannot guarantee one hundred percent security. To warrant highest possible security, the following conditions belong to the responsibilities of users as well.
- The user is not allowed to access our websites with automated means or computer algorithms like robots and spiders without prior written content by us.
- The user agrees not without our permission to log into the administrator region or the database of this website, nor to upload malicious code like viruses or trojans to this website.
- The user agress not to perform any actions like denial-of-service attacks, which influence the functioning of this website or its functions.
§8 Exclusion of liability
- Our website contains links to external websites, services or databases (in the following summarized as “external services”), for which we do not have influence on their content. For by us generated links to external services, we have checked these respective external services for statutory violation and could not detect any. As far as links to external services have been provided by users, e.g. with the comment function, and were published on the website, we have checked these external services for statutory violation as well before clearance of that content on the website, and could not detect any such violation on that content which we released on the website. A permanent control of external services, to which we link from this website, is not economically reasonable, unless a concrete suspicion of violation lies at hand. For this reason, we do not warrant for external services to which we link, but the provider of each respective external service is liable for the content of that external service. If we receive indication of a statutory violation of an external service to which we link, we will check this external service again and in case of statutory violation remove the link immediately.
§9 Validity and change
§10 Place of jurisdiction
- The place of jurisdiction is at the head office of Tecia AB.
Last change: August 11th, 2016